"Catan", the legendary strategy game provides gaming fun anytime, anywhere.
True to the original game, you can compete with up to four players for the most settlements, the longest roads and the largest army. You can trade with each other and claim the precious land with all its resources.
The game allows you to challenge other Catan fans online via cross-platform multiplayer to prove your strategy skills.
But also various computer opponents, each with their own individual characteristics, will prove themselves worthy competitors: the pirate Jean, who knows no compromise, Vincent the merchant, who never allows himself to be cheated, Sean the knight, who takes what is rightfully his...
The popular Catan expansions Seafarers, Cities & Knights and two new special scenarios are available as In-App purchases.
The complete Seafarers expansion includes more than 10 additional scenarios with an extensive campaign. Become Harbormaster, discover new islands and extra game elements like ships, treasures and pirates. Ahoy!
The Cities and Knights expansion with a short campaign and 7 challenging maps introduces various new gameplay mechanics that add even more variety to Catan. Invest new trade goods to build one of the three metropolises of Catan – but beware of the barbarians attracted by Catan’s wealth! You’ll need your best knights to fend them off!
Exciting adventures await you in the two new scenarios "Enchanted Land" and "The Great Canal". Vanquish dragons and bag their treasures or build a canal to help barren grain fields bloom once more.
- Available languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese
- Optimized for smartphones and tablets
- Original "Settlers of Catan" rule set
- Smart computer opponents with individual strategies
- Scrollable game board including zoom option
- Freely combinable game settings
- Game statistics
- Comprehensive tutorial
- Seafarers LITE: New scenario "The 4 Islands" and two additional game variants
- Cities and Knights LITE: Test the new expansion in the scenario “The first Island”
- 3 different graphic sets to choose from